This notice explain how Elettronica Lucense S.r.l., a company incorporated under Italian law, with registered office at Via Della Formica 800, 55100 San Concordio Contrada LUCCA ITALY, processes the users’ personal data of “elettronicalucense.com” website (the “Website”), in accordance with Article 13 of Legislative Decree No. 196/2003 (“Privacy Code”).
a) data controller
Elettronica Lucense will process personal data of users registered to the Website, as autonomous data controller, for marketing and profiling purposes (please see paragraph b points iii and iv below). The e-commerce services offered through elettronicalucense.com are instead managed by Elettronica Lucense s.r.l .
b) purposes and methods of processing
Elettronica Lucense processes the users’ personal data collected during browsing and use of the Website for the following purposes:
- to fulfil its legal obligations, and other obligations arising from instructions received from authorities;
- to fulfil, obligations strictly connected to the use of, and instrumental to enable use of, the Website (for example registration on the Website), as well as to manage the contractual relationship, purchase of products and accessories online, and any subsequent after-sale assistance;
- to carry marketing, through promotions relating to Elettronica Lucense, Elettronica Lucense’s group local affiliates, Elettronica Lucense’s partners, and Elettronicalucense’s products and services, by email, post, telephone or SMS, or by sending newsletters (for example, to be updated on Elettronicalucense’s new products and to find out about events, contests, demonstrations, loyalty programmes etc. organised by Elettronica Lucense), also by using automated means. If you prefer to receive marketing communications by traditional means only, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org In addition, Elettronica Lucense will process personal data for market research, statistical analyses or other research to improve its products, and customer satisfaction analysis; and
- to analyse consumer habits on Elettronica Lucense’s retail channels (e-store and brick and mortar stores), for example, in relation to purchased products, viewed products, stores where purchases were made, etc., in order to send commercial communications that are in line with the users’ interests.
The data may be processed either electronically or in hard copy form, also outside the EU, but in either case they will be protected by appropriate safety systems, which are constantly updated and kept in a secure and controlled environment, in accordance with the Privacy Code requirements.
The data will be kept for a period not exceeding that necessary for the purposes for which they were collected, after which they will be destroyed or rendered unusable.
c) Mandatory vs. optional data and consequences of not providing data
Providing the data for the purposes set out under points b) (i) and (ii) above is necessary and the user’s consent is not required. If you fail to provide such data, you will be unable to purchase products online or use any additional services that Elettronica Lucense offers to registered users.
Providing data for the purposes set out under point b) (iii) and (iv) is optional. Refusal to provide the data for these purposes will not have any consequences..
d) entities and categories of entities to which personal data may be disclosed or which may become aware of the data as data processors or persons in charge of processing; scope of dissemination of the data
The data provided by the user will be processed only by staff designated for that purpose or by Elettronica Lucense (including Elettronica Lucense S.r.l. affiliated companies) , exclusively in order to carry out the activities for which the data was collected (for example to execute online purchase orders). The data may be processed by third parties carrying out activities connected with or instrumental to Elettronica Lucense’s activities, as independent controllers or data processors (the “Processors”) appointed by Elettronica Lucense. The third parties may, for example, be providers of electronic communications services, banks, financial intermediaries, credit institutions, other financing entities, centralised information system operators (web platform operators, hosting service operators, anti-fraud or risk centres, etc.), insurance companies, consultants and self-employed professionals assisting Elettronica Lucense in credit collection and dispute management, companies that perform packaging, shipping and/or delivery or direct mailing services, research entities and companies, associations, or non-profit foundations. A complete and updated list of persons appointed as Processors is available at Elettronica Lucense’s registered office.
If you consent to the processing of your personal data for the purposes under points b) (iii) and (iv), your personal data inserted in Elettronica Lucense’s database will be automatically accessible to all Elettronica Lucense sales staff based at the points of sale worldwide.
e) data subject rights
To exercise your rights detailed below (under Article 7 of the Privacy Code) please send to Elettronica Lucense a registered letter with return receipt or email email@example.com:
- to receive details of the source of the data, the purposes and methods of the processing, the logic applied to the processing, or if the latter is carried out with the help of electronic means; of the identity of data controller and data processors, the entities or categories of entity to which the data may be communicated and which may become aware of the data;
- to update, correct, supplement, or delete the data, to block or render anonymous data that have been processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purpose for which such data have been collected or subsequently processed; to certify that the operations requested have been completed, as also related to their contents, to the entities to which the data were communicated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared with the right that is to be protected; and
- to object, on legitimate grounds, to the processing of data, despite the data being relevant to the purposes for which they were collected or to object, also partially, to the data being processed in order to send advertising materials or for direct sales, or market research, or commercial information, profiling purposes, or to receive communications by traditional means only.